For more than 15 years, U.S.-based Vortex Racing continues to manufacture, market and sell top-quality motorcycle racing components for Motocross, Supercross, Road Racing, Superbikes, Flat Track Racing and Minibikes. Products include Vortex Sprockets, Rearsets, Clip Ons, Engine Case Covers, Race Motorcycle Stands and much more. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers and enthusiasts, we focus on absolute quality. Each of our race components is made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials in the industry. We test on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide.
The Vortex Brake & Clutch levers are some of the best on the market. Mandated by most race organizations, the Vortex V3 Lever Guard is adjustable to three positions.
- The guard includes three M5 X 12 FHCS; only two are required for installation.
- Use a thread locking agent on screws and check for tightness after each ride.
- Installation should be performed by a Certified Mechanic.
- The V3 Lever Guard is meant for race use only.
- Note: Bar end must have an 0.875 inch of available space between grip end and bar end to work with this part.