The m-Grip is a universal handlebar grip made of aluminium to be used with typical handlebar tube diameters of 1 in or 22 mm (7/8 in). The intricately carved design is the perfect match for the m-Blaze Cone turn signal for handlebar end installation.
- It is machined and turned from solid billet aluminium and available with anodized black or polished surface.
- Clamp-fixing the outer grip shell is achieved by a threaded inner ring and therefore not visible from the outside. The clamping to handlebar or throttle grip is adjusted by 6 stainless steel grub screws on each side
- The block-like profile in the hand area creates a comfortable grip.
- The grip shells will always be delivered as a set of two.
- Individual grip shells are available on request (e. g. if required as spare part).
If you are using the grips without the m-Blaze Cone, in addition please order the end caps m-Grip Cap separately.