For more than 15 years, U.S.-based Vortex Racing continues to manufacture, market and sell top-quality motorcycle racing components for Motocross, Supercross, Road Racing, Flat Track Racing and Minibikes. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers and enthusiasts, they focus on absolute quality. Each of their race components is made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials in the industry. Vortex tests on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide. Vortex parts have been put to the test by some of the world's most respected champions and teams.
Vortex Front Steel Sprocket 520:
- Made of the highest quality steel.
- Case hardened.
- Drilled lightening holes on most applications.
Vortex Rear Steel Sprocket 520:
- Laser-cut carbon steel provides extended chainwheel life versus aluminum sprockets.
- Electroplated satin black for corrosion resistance.
- Teeth are hardened for increased durability.
- Deeply cupped teeth to reduce weight.
- Suitable for both street and race use