Driven Racing D-Axis Rearsets
The Driven D-Axis Rearsets feature aggressive GP-style footpegs with engineered break-off points and a multitude of adjustable positions.
- Machined from aerospace-grade 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Up to 9 different mounting positions ranging from OEM height to 24MM back and 24MM up
- Each foot peg rotates indefinitely 360 degrees, adding 12MM up, down, forward or backwards in addition to the mounting plates
- Durable FEA (Finite Element Analysis) tested designs and proprietary D-Axis and EST technology
- Standard folding toe, reverse shift pattern capability and double sealed ball bearings
- Grade 10.9 or higher hardware included
Note: Image is for reference only, actual rearsets may vary slightly.