D.I.D is the number one motorcycle chain in the world. D.I.D chains are used by factory races teams from all manufacturers in race series everywhere.
The D.I.D ZVMX X-ring chain is the ultimate high-performance, lightweight, low-friction race chain available and is used extensively by many off-road race teams. The ZVMX X-ring chain utilizes D.I.D's patented X-ring technology which reduces friction by 50% over standard O-ring chains for minimized power loss. The pins on the ZVMX X-ring chain have been put through a patented heat-treatment process to produce a pin that is 1.5 times harder than conventional pins. The result is a chain that is significantly stronger and offers better wear resistance than many other chains on the market. D.I.D ZVMX X-ring chains feature a gold-plated finish that resists rust and adds a little style to your motorcycle or ATV.
- Exclusively designed for motorcycle racing.
- High performance, lightweight and low friction chain provides the winning edge in World Class competition.
- Features gold color plates.
- Average tensile strength of 8,745 pounds.
- Wear life index: 3100.
- Use for 450cc to 1200cc Off-Road/Street/Roadrace Use
- Weight (per 100 links): 3.30 pounds.
- Includes a rivet-style master link.