KEIHIN CR 31mm CARBURETOR CONVERSION KIT
79-82 HONDA CB750 SOHC
At Moto-Madness we strive to bring you the best performance parts on the market for your bike. Keihin carburetors have long been considered some of the finest carburetors in the world. Used by top race teams around the world, the CR series is the result of decades of roadracing experience and technology improvement. The CR carburetors have proven to be some of the most reliable and powerful carburetors available, they include the following features:
In deciding what to choose for the DOHC CB750, both the CR29 and CR31 carb kits are a huge performance increase over your stock carbs. If your looking to use your bike as a daily driver, the CR29's are the carbs you want as they have the bestmid range power. If you are looking for the best performance gain, the CR31's are what you are looking for as they provide much better bottom and top end performance. CR31's are the best choice for you weekend warriors.
These Keihin CR Special Dual carburetor kits come complete with mounting spigots, and velocity stacks. Also, they can just bolt up to your stock filter system.
- Smooth bore design for maximum air flow.
- Designed for use specifically on sidedraft four-stroke motorcycle engines.
- Smooth venturi design produces stronger power than original equipment carburetors on 1978 and earlier models using butterfly throttle valves.
- Improved throttle response and precise control on 1979 and newer engines
?ÿ using vacuum slide carburetors as original equipment with the CR-Special direct linkage to slides design.
- Easy installations with kits available for single, twin, and four cylinder motorcycles.
- Easy jetting which can be done at track side or in your garage!
- Sold with racing velocity stacks but can be used with DP air filters for maximum engine protection.