KEIHIN CR 29mm CARBURETOR CONVERSION KIT
69-76 HONDA CB750 SOHC
At Moto-Madness we strive to bring you the best performance parts on the market for your bike. Keihin carburetors have long been considered some of the finest carburetors in the world. Used by top race teams around the world, the CR series is the result of decades of roadracing experience and technology improvement. The CR carburetors have proven to be some of the most reliable and powerful carburetors available, they include the following features:
These Keihin CR Special Dual carburetor kits come complete with mounting spigots, and velocity stacks. Also, they can just bolt up to your stock filter system.
Carbs come Pre-Jetted to the following specs.
240 Main Air Jet
- Smooth bore design for maximum air flow.
- Designed for use specifically on sidedraft four-stroke motorcycle engines.
- Smooth venturi design produces stronger power than original equipment carburetors on 1978 and earlier models using butterfly throttle valves.
- Improved throttle response and precise control on 1979 and newer engines
using vacuum slide carburetors as original equipment with the CR-Special direct linkage to slides design.
- Easy installations with kits available for single, twin, and four cylinder motorcycles.
- Easy jetting which can be done at track side or in your garage!
- Sold with racing velocity stacks but can be used with DP air filters for maximum engine protection.