There are somethings in life just make me go hmmm. Well when I first saw a glimpse of this machine a few years ago thanks to our friends over at Bikeexif, I was intrigued. 2 years later, Essense Motocycles has now shown us the finish E-Raw Electric Motorcycle.
- Hammy Moto Luckiest Motorcyclist Alive - Moto Fails
- JSK Moto BMW R nineT Cafe Racer
- BMW R nineT "Raid" Dakar Tribute by XTR Pepo
- The Speed Merchant & Brawny Harley Davidson Cafe Racer
- K-Speeds Yamaha YZF-R15 Scrambler
- Giulia De Stefano & her Ducati Cafe Racer
- Ask Motorcycles Buell XB Aluminum Racer
- Honda CB550 Cafe Racer by Dromos Motorworks
- Rough Crafts BMW R Nine T Cafe Racer
- The E-Raw Electric Motorcycle by Essense Motocycles
Fred Krugger of Krugger Motorcycles is at it again. Yamaha Motors had approached Fred to build a bike and his bike of choice was the Yamaha SR400. With its classic styling and it's single cylinder engine one of the best performing 399cc engines around, Fred wanted to to produce a retro styled cafe racer.
Over the past year or so, if you have not heard the name NCT Motorcycles, you probably live under a rock. The crew of NCT Motorcycles hailing out of Austria, David Widmann, Kurt Kosjek and Manuel Tilke have taken the motorcycle scene by storm with there incredible builds.