- Hammy Moto Luckiest Motorcyclist Alive - Moto Fails
- JSK Moto BMW R nineT Cafe Racer
- BMW R nineT "Raid" Dakar Tribute by XTR Pepo
- The Speed Merchant & Brawny Harley Davidson Cafe Racer
- K-Speeds Yamaha YZF-R15 Scrambler
- Giulia De Stefano & her Ducati Cafe Racer
- Ask Motorcycles Buell XB Aluminum Racer
- Honda CB550 Cafe Racer by Dromos Motorworks
- Rough Crafts BMW R Nine T Cafe Racer
- The E-Raw Electric Motorcycle by Essense Motocycles
- All Rear sprockets cut from 7075-T6 Areo Grade Aluminum
- All Front Sprocket are Case Hardened Steel
- Chains are modern O-Ring
- Custom colors available on the sprockets if you wish
- Custom colors are some of the chain options
As stated by KTM Motosoprts, The highly-anticipated RC Cup Series will allow riders between the ages of 14-22 years old holding an AMA Superstock Limited license to participate. All riders must race aboard 2015 KTM RC 390 Cup Racebikes. These motorcycles are designed as racing competition bikes (not street-legal) and have been prepared by KTM with over 40 PowerParts and other enhancements to increase racing performance. Some of the new features include:
- Fully adjustable WP Racing Fork
- Fully adjustable WP Racing Rear Shock with high/low speed compression and rebound damping, adjustable preload and adjustable shock length
- Titanium Akrapovic Exhaust
- Racing Windshield, Tail Fairing and Belly Pan
- RC8 R-style Throttle Assembly
- CNC-machined Racing Foldable Levers
- CNC-machined Racing Rear Sets
Café Racer TV is back with an all new format with a show called Naked Speed hosted by non other than Bryan Fuller of Fuller Hotrods & Mike Seate. Naked Speed is a new format for all things with a motor and wheels. Mainly focused on Motorcycles & Café Racers, it will also feature custom car builds and more.
Premieres on Wednesday January 28, 2015 on the Velocity Channel
The Motogadget M-Blaze Disc Barend Turn Signal is the lastest generation of turn signal lights from Motogadget. The characteristics feature of the LED turn signals is the transparent light emitting disc on a compact aluminum base providing the harmonious finish of the handlebar end.
Core Moto has joined the motorcycle brake industry and has taken it by storm. Core Moto Full brake line kits Front and rear lines with all bolts needed anodized to match the banjo color you specify. In our opinion this is the kit to get and that's why you'll see it on our shop bike on the main page! quality is some of the best we have ever seen.
Not only does Core Moto produce OEM fornt & Rear brake line kits, but they will custom make lines for us to your specs. We currently have several Stunt Riders that we sponsor using Core Moto Lines they we have had custom built to their bike. Some of the riders currently using these lines are Combat Barbie and Gstodd Stunts (Gary Stoddard.) These lines were built with precision specs and outstanding quality we have come to expect from Core Moto.
Core Moto lines are made to highest quality standards in the industry and use to highest rated materials. Each line comes backed by their lifetime warranty and 100% made in the USA.
We use the Motogadget M-Units in all our builds and recommend them to every customer. Whether your looking to rewire your bike or to just simplify things, Motogadget has you covered.