A new and up coming builder hailing from our hometown of Long Island, NY is putting out some stunning builds. Joseph of Dromos Motorworks, has an eye for design and a great attention to detail. These traits are helping him pump out some beautiful customs and this Honda CB550 Cafe Racer is no exception.
- Honda CB550 Cafe Racer by Dromos Motorworks
- Rough Crafts BMW R Nine T Cafe Racer
- The E-Raw Electric Motorcycle by Essense Motocycles
- Fred Krugger Motorcycles Yamaha SR400 Supercharged Cafe Racer
- NCT Motorcycles BMW R100 Cafe Racer "Black Stallion"
- ParoX by TripleSpeed Headquarters
- XTR Pepo Ducati Monster Endurance Racer
- Roland Snel's Yamaha TR1 Cafe Racer
- Ironwood Customs Honda CX500 Cafe Racer
- Ducati Scrambler Dirt Tracker Possibilities
Ever since the BMW R Nine T was introduced, we have seen some stunning custom builds. Winston Yeh of Rough Crafts, has created one of our favorite R Nine T customs to date so far. This BMW R Nine T Cafe Racer named "Fistfighter" is a true example of classic racer styling.
There are somethings in life just make me go hmmm. Well when I first saw a glimpse of this machine a few years ago thanks to our friends over at Bikeexif, I was intrigued. 2 years later, Essense Motocycles has now shown us the finish E-Raw Electric Motorcycle.
Fred Krugger of Krugger Motorcycles is at it again. Yamaha Motors had approached Fred to build a bike and his bike of choice was the Yamaha SR400. With its classic styling and it's single cylinder engine one of the best performing 399cc engines around, Fred wanted to to produce a retro styled cafe racer.
Over the past year or so, if you have not heard the name NCT Motorcycles, you probably live under a rock. The crew of NCT Motorcycles hailing out of Austria, David Widmann, Kurt Kosjek and Manuel Tilke have taken the motorcycle scene by storm with there incredible builds.