- Pre-jetted carbs for stock to mildly modified engines
- CNC machined bolt on flange adapters with perfectly mated rubber connectors and clamps
- M6 x 1.0 threaded hole in each manifold for carburetor syncing - with stainless plugs
- Correct assembly length for use with the stock air tubes
- Stainless steel flange adapter allen bolts
- 1-2 cable for use with the factory throttle assembly and some aftermarket units - 42" case length
- Additional jetting included. 2 Sizes of mains, and 2 sizes of pilots
- Viton, ultra high quality, high temperature manifold o-rings
Niche doesn't just swap out the mains and pilots. Slide, needle jet, needle, main, and pilots have all been chosen for the best possible combination. Due to the engine design of the 750/920 we opted to swap in the knob style choke assemblies for easy access. Because each bike is different, and because these are shipped all over the world, we cannot guarantee out of the box compatibility. Climate, altitude, and engine setup all play into the fuel requirements that must be met. We include the additional mains and pilots for such occasions. Most customers will find they can install and run the carbs just as supplied without any tinkering.
They CNC machined our flange adapters in house and paired them with perfectly sized, high quality English made rubber connectors. When we designed our flange adapters, we mimicked the Mikuni spigot indent for a perfect fit, and perfect seal on both sides. These rubber connectors are not your typical straight, green stripe, radiator hose. When used with our flange adapters, they allow for a nearly step-less transition from manifold, to rubber, to carburetor. The reduced turbulence through the intake means more efficient operation for more power, throttle response, and efficiency.
Custom made, high quality 1 into 2 pre-assembled cable for easy installation. Cable is good for close to stock style bars and shorter, and is designed to work with the factory throttle housing and some aftermarket units.