Dyna 2000 Ignition System DDK3-3
The Dyna 2000 Digital Performance Ignition for four cylinder engines represents a breakthrough in motorcycle ignition flexibility. The Dyna 2000 system consists of a state of the art microprocessor controlled ignition module along with an adjustable Dyna dual sensor crank trigger. For the first time you can actually set the ignition timing to what you want to maximize engine performance. A number of different advance curve modes and a broad range rev limiter let you tailor the ignition to your needs.
The Dyna 2000 also has the following built in features:
- FULLY STATIC TIMEABLE- You can set the timing accurately to the desired value without having the engine running.
- INDEPENDENT 1/4 2/3 CYLINDER TIMING- The Dyna dual sensor crank trigger uses one sensor for cylinders 1 & 4 and the other cylinder for 2 & 3 allowing you to accurately set the timing for each cylinder pair.
- BUILT-IN STATIC TIMING LIGHT- An LED light built into the Dyna 2000 ignition module allows you to monitor the crank trigger signal status and easily set the ignition timing.
- FIVE DIFFERENT ADVANCE CURVES- You can advance slowly to dial out pinging on high compression motors or bring the advance in quickly on quick revving motors or select a curve in between to maximize the performance of your combination.
- FOUR DIFFERENT RETARD MODES- The Dyna 2000 is an ideal solution for turbo or nitrous combinations.
- TEST MODE- System check out and troubleshooting is a breeze with this feature.
- SAFETY INTERLOCK INPUT- You can keep your side stand safety switch functional or hook up a theft prevention switch, or activate a shift lever kill for road racing.
- BROAD RANGE REV LIMITER- The Dyna 2000 rev limiter is adjustable from 8500 to 16,000 rpm to let you run in any range you want.
- DIGITAL TACH OUTPUT- Your tachometer will run smooth and accurate, even at the rev limit.
- HIGH ENERGY- An innovative dwell control scheme maximizes spark energy all the way to 16,000 rpm! The Dyna 2000 can be used with 2.2 ohm or 3 ohm coils.
- EASY MOUNTING- The Dyna 2000 ignition module has built in frame saddles to make mounting anywhere a breeze.
- COMPLETE WIRING HARNESS- The Dyna 2000 kit includes a complete wiring harness to simplify installation.
- LOW COST!- The Dyna 2000 system in most cases costs less than a stock ignition box.
***WE ALSO HAVE THE DYNA COILS AVAILABLE IN THE DROP BOX BELOW***
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 08 November, 2011.